Garrett Billet Compressor Wheel Series 875005-0003 93.97mm x 62.94mm 11+0 Blades. This is a latest Garrett Series product with nut screw!
If you are looking for a billet compressor wheel manufacturer, OTS is a very good choice.
1. We equip with advanced 5 axis milling machines from Japan and Germany, including DMU 40 eVo, to take care of billet compressor wheel milling with high precision.
2. Several kinds of SCHENCK balance machines are available for different turbo compressor wheel balancing requirement. You can click to watch video shows our NAGAHAMA-SCHENCK automotive balancing machine balancing turbo compressor wheel, the removed area can be within 120° according different request of our customers.
3. Material is optional. We have rich experience in billet compressor wheel / impeller, either aluminum or titanium or and stainless steel.
4. We partner with professional and experienced turbomachinery engineers and CAD designers, we have rich experience to design or upgrade compressor wheel to increase thrust up to 10%.
5. We are delivering one-stop service of engineering, manufacturing and design, which make it easier for you.
Welcome to contact us to see what we can help you.
With a combined total of 100 years of experience, OTS is offering brand turbo manufacturing solutions for high performance turbo and turbo parts for performance & racing cars, heavy duty trucks, mining & construction equipment, agricultural industry and marine engine to boost engine efficiency and reduce emission.
We are equipped with advanced manufacturing facility, production management and quality control system.
We also partner with professional and experienced turbo machinery engineers to deliver you design, engineering and manufacturing services.
Our professional customer service team and logistics partners allow us to process and ship orders throughout the world.
OTS has a strong foundation of core values that guide the way we do business.
Customer Focus – We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our customers, and we constantly focus on customer satisfaction.
Integrity – Inspiring trust and confidence through maintaining ethical and professional standards, saying what we mean, doing what we say, and taking responsibility for our actions.
Continuous Improvement – Spend an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes.